Wrapping Up 2013...
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas...2014 is just around the corner and I plan on taking the remainder of 2013 very slowly..This year was full of ups and downs - many successes, some disappointments..graduate school, random travels, a puppy, building new friendships..and most importantly you - my readers, friends, families. Thank you for being with me through everything and showing your love through comments and virtual hugs to Food, Pleasure, and Health. Here's what this year looked like.
Most Views: Vanilla Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting, Sprouted Mung Bean & Cilantro Salad, and Chocolate Avocado Banana Bread (Vegan)
My Top 5 Favorite: Focaccia Bread with Garlic and Basil, Baked Tostadas, Soup Dumplings, Bircher Museli, and Hummus.
When Bailey was just a baby..well she still is.
We are only four days away from the year 2014..while I am not too big into New Years resolutions I have a few small goals, in no particular order:
- more clean eating, home-cooked meals
- run a half marathon in 2014
- feature more fresh, seasonal recipes on the blog
- de-clutter and donate at least every 3 months
- an e-cookbook by March 7th 2014
- visit Austin, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis
- go on a weird diet like fruits and vegetable diet
- allocate more time for school
- continue visiting the library
- meet blogger friends in real life
- learn crocheting
- try patio style herb garden..again
I am planning to continue Fitness Friday but due to some readers request, I am thinking of featuring a Registered Dietitian every month to share their area of expertise. What do you guys think?
What was the highlight of 2013 for you?
I would love to hear your goals/resolutions for 2014...