Avocado Mango Fruit Roll-Ups
makes enough for 1.5 baking sheet
2 California Avocado (peeled, flesh scooped)
1 large mango, ripe (peeled, flesh scooped)
lemon juice ( I used about 4 tablespoon)
salt (per taste)
red chili powder (per taste)
– Preheat the oven to 175F
– Blend all the above ingredients until it turns into a smooth puree.
– Adjust lemon juice, salt, and chili powder based upon your taste, sweetness of mangoes, and how tart you want your fruit leather)
– Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a spatula, spread a thin layer of avocado, mango puree into the tray making sure they are spread evenly.
– Let it bake for 3-5 hours until the fruit leather is firm, dry and evenly done.
– Allow it to cool for little bit then using a knife or pizza cutter, cut them into stripes, squares or any desired shape.
– Make sure the puree is spread evenly. Mine was slightly uneven, mainly on the edges so it did not set properly (you can see at the picture above). I cut those edges out.
“I received free samples of California Avocado mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by California Avocado and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time.”