Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli is a perfect weeknight meal for the whole family. It uses minimal ingredients, little prep time, and requires no cleaning!
I don’t know why it took me so long to get on board with sheet pan type meals but now I am a total convert. My meals have been totally random lately, like crispy baked potato chips // leftover chipotle turkey and sweet potato chili and whatever I can throw into a sheet pan from my fridge. I have been pleasantly surprised (and maybe little proud) that I did not buy any grocery this week (which never happens) yet I managed to make wholesome, delicious home-cooked meals. Sheet Pan Chicken & Broccoli with Asian-inspired seasoning is a prime example that shows weeknight dinner can be done in 30 minutes or less with very minimal ingredients and little cleanup. Since sheet pan type meals are all in rage right now, I have complied 12 more ideas to get you inspired in the kitchen and hopefully make your dinner time little bit easier. Sheet Pan Chicken & Broccoli is one those simple meal you can throw together any weeknight while catching up on your favorite show, folding laundry, or between a quick workout. I used Asian inspired seasonings like soy sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds but if you don’t have those ingredients on hand, dried herbs such as rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper will work too.
This is kind of off topic but I do not like washing dishes or make kitchen dirty once it’s clean, so sheet pan dinner is a huge blessing. If you are on the same page, you are definitely going to love Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli.
- 4 chicken thigh, (boneless, skinless) sliced into half
- 1 medium broccoli head, rinsed and cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon neutral oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper
- salt, pepper
- toasted sesame seeds, chopped green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Arrange broccoli florets and chicken on a sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic cloves, red crushed pepper, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over chicken and broccoli to coat everything evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, rotating chicken and broccoli after 15-20 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onion.
Serve Sheet Pan Chicken & Broccoli with rice, quinoa, couscous, noodles or cauli fried rice.
Here are 12 more Sheet Pan Meal ideas:
Provolone and Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken via Hungry By Nature
One Pan Mango Teriyaki Chicken & Veggies via Athletic Avocado
Autumn Roasted Veggie Sheet Pan Chicken with Craisins via Physical KitchnessCauliflower Steaks via Meal Makeover Moms
Curry Cashew Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner via Food Faith Fitness