This past Saturday was my first & most likely last trip to Six Flags! Heres what really happened:
Total time spent: ~ 10 hours
We rode : total 9 rides
We spent : barely 1 minute on each ride
Yes, and the rest 9 hours 50 minutes was
That energy-draining experience ruined my bbq plan on Sunday-which I had been looking forward to mainly for grilled pineapples and since I don't have backyard or grill machine, I was bummed to miss this opportunity...So the pineapple, which could have been awesomely grilled was chilling on my counter top and I had too many (supposedly) great recipe ideas none of which worked because my brother & I finished 3/4th of the pineapple (try pineapples with a dash of salt).
It was again that time of the week- time to replenish bread supply so heres what happened to the remaining pineapples.
½ cup oil
½ cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons rum
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 tablespoon flax seed + 6 tablespoon water
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup pineapple, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the oil, brown sugar, vanilla, and rum.
- Combine the mashed bananas and flax seed mixture in a separate bowl and add to the sugar mixture. Beat until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon. Stir it into the banana mixture. Add the pineapple to the mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the greased muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean
- Remove from the oven, and let cool in the tins before removing to cool completely.
I am sending this recipe over to Cooking With Wholefoods where the chosen ingredient is whole wheat flour. For other delicious recipes from fellow bloggers, click here: