I have been attacked by the worst case of writers block..All I have done for past couple hours is stare at the screen, type a half-sentence or two, hit delete and again continue with the blank staring!
And I give up.
Before my brain completely shuts down, let me tell you this – oat coated concoction of apples & cranberries with pumpkin pie spice is the best thing I ate this weekend..Straight for two days, its like eating a dessert for breakfast. Do I need to say more?
Just scroll down to the recipe and treat yourself to one easy, delicious breakfast full of whole grains & fruits. Okay, add little bit of vanilla ice cream- it won’t hurt ya.
Cranberry Apple Crisps
For 2-3 servings
1 apple, chopped
1 cup fresh cranberries
2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
2/3 cup old fashioned oats
2-3 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1-2 tablespoon butter, melted
– Preheat the oven to 375F
– In a medium bowl, combine apples, cranberries, 1 tablespoon flour, 2 tablespoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoon pumpkin spice
– Pour it in a greased baking pan or ramekin dish
– In the same bowl, combine oats, remaining all purpose flour (1 tablespoon), melted butter, and brown sugar to make a crumbly mixture
– Top the fruit with the oat-flour mix
– Bake for 25-30 minutes or until fruits starts bubbling